Wednesday 22 January 2014

My first ever blog..


I'm a beauty lover, though not a 'beauty guru' much to my dismay, however as I'm getting older I'm realizing that this world of beauty bloggers is quite colossal and this really excites me! This excitement and I guess you could call beauty passion is giving me the urge to start up my own blog to contribute to this immense beauty blogging world. 

With 'moving out' of my family home into a shared house for university I have started to learn  little more about myself and my pastimes and things i just enjoy doing, one of which is YouTube and after spending many of hours then lead me to blogs and also where my curiosity and desires of my own blog began.

And so with many thanks to the beauty bloggers I am now biting the bullet and creating this blog which brings me to welcome 'sophiecdaniel' (boring, I know but its me). 

 I am sorry for the 'rambliness' (yes, that is a word i have created) but I'm not really too sure where to start or how, so this introduction to this blog and me felt most appropriate. 


So this is me.. Sophie coming to you with posts, of some sort I've not really decided what, when and how I'm going to go about blogging but I will in some way, shape or form.




xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment