Sunday 26 January 2014

A touch of fur!

I realise I'm a little late on the faux fur 'bandwagon' however I recently purchased a Primark coat from last year and attached to the coat was a faux fur trim. At first I wore the fur and coat together, until I brought my hand to sewing and I attached the trim to my (H&M) leather jacket, that I was brought for my 17th birthday 2 years ago. 

I love how this adds so much more to an outfit yet it is such a small element! It's a beautiful camel colour with dark tips which gives it such a lovely two-tone effect. I think everyone should have one, whether it be attacthed to a jacket or as a scarf. 

With this new found love I have been hunting for a longer more scarf-like faux fur trim so that I can wear with other coats and jackets and even cardigans for the spring time. So if anyone sees or knows where I can get one, if it's black, camel or even cream/white I would be most appreciative! 
Thanks!


In this I am wearing:
Leather jacket - H&M
Faux fur - Primark
Blouse - New Look 
Necklace - New Look
Lips - Maybeline Baby Lips (Cherry Me) 


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment